You like women of all sizes and shapes. I prefer women of China and The Philippines. they are short(this so me is extremely sexy) They have (for the most part) very small tits. I love that,small is so dam sexy. Could you do more Chinese and Philippine women? Thanks. You do have a nice blog here. Nice over all mixture of women.
Thanks for a kind words! One of my goals here is to try as good as show a little of a beauty and/or sexiness all women have, in any case of type, but we positively do commend theres utterly a couple of blind spots upon here. In addition to yourrecommendationsof Filipina or Chinese women, off a top of my conduct we know we would positively similar to to post some-more Latinas as well.
I suspect a big problem here would be which we dont have any good sources for those kind of pictures. If you or any one else has any reccomendations, feel free to send them my approach possibly around my email or by clicking a Talk to me couple upon my page.
Comments